There are services that can help if you:
- Are worried about money or how you will pay the bills
- Are experiencing debt
- Are unsure whether you are entitled to benefits or how to apply
- Would like some support with managing your money
- Are struggling to afford the basics such as food
Citizens Advice Hart: We provide the advice people need for the problems they face. Our website has a self-help section or you can contact us.
• Adviceline Telephone: 0808 278 7864 Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm Email: email@example.com
• Our Help to Claim advisers can help you with the early stages of your Universal Credit claim. Available 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. Telephone: 0800 1448 444 England textphone: 18001 0800 144 8 444
Hart Foodbank: we know that anyone can reach crisis point and we're here to help when that happens. We are able to give weekly food parcels until the end of your crisis and we never judge our clients. We've helped people with a few parcels until a salary or benefits arrive or many parcels when people are experiencing long term challenges such as sickness or debt. In addition to food, each parcel contains a selection of toiletries and household cleaning products. For more information go to our website or Telephone 07926 806256 Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
Fleet Phoenix: We support young people aged 11-25 years and their families in Hart. We can assist you in any issue you are struggling with including building your confidence to seek specialist support. Telephone: 01252 812308, Email: email@example.com
Hardship Fund In response to the COVID-19 pandemic Hart District Council has launched a Local Welfare Provision Hardship service which is a financial assistance scheme to help people who are in a crisis or emergency situation and where low level financial assistance would help prevent the crisis or emergency from escalating.
Money Advice Service: free and impartial money advice, plus tools to help you keep track of your finances and plan ahead.
National Debtline: telephone, webchat and email advice.
Business Debtline: for self-employed and small businesses.
Step Change: free debt advice by debt experts, based on a comprehensive assessment of your situation. They will support you for however long it is needed.
DWP: benefits information pages