The 'development plan' for Hart comprises the following adopted plans and policies:
- Hart Local Plan (Strategy and Sites) 2032 adopted 30 April 2020.
- Made Neighbourhood Plans:
- Dogmersfield Neighbourhood Plan (made September 2019)
- Fleet Neighbourhood Plan (made November 2019)
- Hartley Wintney Neighbourhood Plan (made November 2019)
- Odiham and North Warnborough Neighbourhood Plan (made June 2017)
- Rotherwick Neighbourhood Plan (made December 2016)
- Winchfield Neighbourhood Plan (made April 2017)
- Hook Neighbourhood Plan (made February 2020)
Hampshire, Portsmouth, Southampton, New Forest National Park & South Downs National Park Minerals and Waste Plan (adopted October 2013) - for up to date information visit the Hampshire County Council website
Policy NRM6: Thames Basin Heaths Special Protection Area of the South East Plan (adopted May 2009)
National planning policies for England are set out by the government in the National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF). The NPPF is a material consideration in the determination of planning applications.
Local Development Scheme
This is the timetable for preparing future local plan policies.
Work has commenced on a Traveller Development Plan Document to address the accommodation needs of Gypsies, Travellers and Travelling Showpeople. A Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessment has been undertaken and can be viewed at the Traveller DPD webpage.
Statement of Community Involvement
Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
The Council has not yet introduced a CIL. Further details will be set out on the website in due course.