The 'development plan' for Hart comprises the following adopted plans and policies:
- Hart Local Plan (Strategy and Sites) 2032 adopted 30 April 2020.
- Adoption Statement
- Sustainability Appraisal Statement, April 2020
- Inspector's Report, February 2020
- Inspector's Report Appendix 1 Main Modifications
- Council papers, 30 April 2020
- Examination Library - The Submission Version of the Local Plan and other documents associated with the examination are available here.
- The Policies Map comprises EXAM2 to EXAM45 as amended by Further Changes to the Policies Maps
Individual maps of EXAM2 to EXAM45 are found towards the end of the Examination Library
Online Maps show the Policies Map incorporating the Further Changes - select 'Local Plan 2032 & Saved Policies - test'
Made Neighbourhood Plans:
Dogmersfield Neighbourhood Plan (made September 2019)
- Fleet Neighbourhood Plan (made November 2019)
- Hartley Wintney Neighbourhood Plan (made November 2019)
- Odiham and North Warnborough Neighbourhood Plan (made June 2017)
- Rotherwick Neighbourhood Plan (made December 2016)
- Winchfield Neighbourhood Plan (made April 2017)
- Hook Neighbourhood Plan (made February 2020)
Hampshire, Portsmouth, Southampton, New Forest National Park & South Downs National Park Minerals and Waste Plan (adopted October 2013) - for up to date information visit the Hampshire County Council website
Policy NRM6: Thames Basin Heaths Special Protection Area of the South East Plan (adopted May 2009)
National planning policies for England are set out by the government in the National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF). The NPPF is a material consideration in the determination of planning applications.