Members of the Public are welcome to attend Council and Committee meetings, ask questions at Council Meetings, and participate in Cabinet and Overview and Scrutiny Meetings.
We are now live streaming our Council meetings. All meetings begin at 7pm. To view, please visit our YouTube channel. Recordings will be kept for three months.
- Meeting Papers - Agendas, Reports and Minutes
- Cabinet Work Programme
- View the archive of previous years: 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015
- Archived reports and minutes for previous years can be inspected at the Council Offices - please contact Committee Services firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no charge.
Have your say
Council and Committee meetings are held in public. Speakers will be allowed to speak at Cabinet and Overview and Scrutiny only on matters that appear on the Agenda. Questions or statements can be put to Cabinet and Overview and Scrutiny Committee. Please see below for more information.
- Petitions Protocol
- Public Speaking at Council
- Public Participation at Cabinet and Overview and Scrutiny
- Conduct at Meetings
- Protocol for Attending and Reporting Meetings
- The work of the Cabinet and Overview and Scrutiny Committee
- What Happens at a Meeting
- Please read the Public Speaking at Planning Committee guidance sheet and then complete the online public speaking form.