Welcome to the Hart District Council's Meetings online. Here you can download the agendas and minutes of public meetings in PDF format.
Members of the Public are welcome to attend Council and Committee meetings, ask questions at Council Meetings, and participate in Cabinet and Overview and Scrutiny Meetings.
We are now live streaming our Council meetings. All meetings begin at 7pm. To view the footage please visit fb.me/HDCLiveStreaming.
- Calendar of Meetings 2020/2021
- Membership of Cabinet and Committees 2020/2021
- Meeting Papers - Agendas, Reports and Minutes
- Key Decisions
- View the following online: 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014
- Archived reports and minutes for previous years can be inspected at the Council Offices - please contact Committee Services email@example.com. There is no charge.
Parish Council meetings
Relevant information for meetings at each Parish Council can be found on the Parish Councils' page at https://www.hart.gov.uk/hart-parish-councils
Have your say
Council and Committee meetings are held in public. Speakers will be allowed to speak at Cabinet and Overview and Scrutiny only on matters that appear on the Agenda. Questions or statements can be put to Cabinet and Overview and Scrutiny Committee. Please see below for more information.
- Petitions Protocol
- Public Speaking at Council
- Public Participation at Cabinet and Overview and Scrutiny
- Conduct at Meetings
- Protocol for Attending and Reporting Meetings
- The work of the Cabinet and Overview and Scrutiny Committee
- What Happens at a Meeting
- Please read the Public Speaking at Planning Committee guidance sheet and then complete the online public speaking form.
How to contact Committee Services
Phone: 01252 774141
Write: Committee Services, Hart District Council, Civic Offices, Harlington Way, Fleet, GU51 4AE