C-19 Business Support
Grant and Funding Support
All information in regards to Covid-19 grant and funding support can be found on the Grants & Funding page.
Consultation of businesses in Fleet:
NHS COVID-19 app -
Businesses are also required to display QR codes for the new NHS COVID-19 app at their premises. It can be downloaded at: https://covid19.nhs.uk.
We would encourage all residents and visitors to Hart to download the app so that you can quickly scan the QR codes of premises you visit and help the track and trace process. More information is available on the Government’s webpage on QR codes and the rule of 6.
Winter Economy Plan
Government unveiled plans to protect jobs and support businesses over the coming months. Below is a summary of what was announced.
- a new Jobs Support Scheme which will run for six months, during which time workers must do at least one third of their normal hours, and the government and employer will pay one-third each of the lost hours
- an extension of the Self Employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS)
- the cut in VAT to 5% for the tourism and hospitality sectors to be extended to the end of March next year
- a new Payment Scheme for businesses who deferred their VAT bills
- Pay as You Grow flexible repayment system for firms repaying a Bounce Back Loan
- extended payment terms for the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS)
- extension to end of November for applications for the government’s coronavirus loan schemes
- measures put in place to protect businesses from insolvency will also be extended
For more detail on the announcement can be found the Gov.uk website.
Kickstart Scheme – a new to fund the creation of jobs for young people aged 16-24 at risk of long-term employment. You can find out how to access Kickstart funding and how the scheme works here and you can read the Plan for Jobs Policy Paper here.
Sign up to the Hart for Business newsletter
If you would like to receive our electronic Hart for Business newsletter, please sign up here
Working safely during coronavirus (Covid-19)
All information in regards to specific guidance for businesses re-opening, can be found on the C-19 Environmental Health page.
- Hart District Council work in partnership with Enterprise South to offer support to businesses across the district
- Enterprise M3
- Federation of Small Businesses
- Hampshire County Council-Business Support
- Hampshire Chamber of Commerce
- WSX Enterprises
- Safe Shopping in Hart District Poster
How to contact the Economic Development team