Freedom of Information

Information we hold

We hold a range of information available for the public and this can be found on our website. We have grouped our policies and published documents in one area of the website making it easier for you to find the information you are looking for. Have a look this information before you make a formal request for information, you may well find your answer.

Information requests

If you can't find the information you require, you can create a freedom of information request using the form below and we will do what we can to help you.

If the information that you are looking for relates to the environment, it is handled under the Environmental Information Regulations rather than the Freedom of Information Act.  Further information can be found on the Information Commissioner's website.

How to make an information request

You must make your request in writing (this includes email and the online form below).

If you would like to discuss how to word your request, please contact us for advice and assistance.

Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, we may charge you for providing the information requested. We will give you details of the charges once you have made a request.

Please submit your request using our online form found below.

If you are unable to submit your request online please send it to us via email via or post to Freedom of Information Officer, Hart District Council, Harlington Way, Fleet, GU51 4AE

You must give:

  • A description of the information you require
  • Your real name
  • A return address (an email address is sufficient)

Supplying a daytime telephone number will help us to contact you more quickly if we need to speak with you about your request.

Freedom of Information online form

Please note * indicates a required field.

Share this page