Our offices are closed
- Monday to Thursday - 5pm to 8.30am
- Friday 4.30pm to Monday 8.30am
- Bank holidays
Contacting us during out of hours
If you need to contact us and you cannot wait until the next working day, you can contact us using our standard 01252 622122 number. Please then listen to the automated message where you will then be connected to an operator.
You can find information about the different types of emergencies we do and don't deal with below.
Types of emergencies we deal with
- Homelessness - see our page on housing advice for more information
- Flooding - see our page on flooding advice for more information
- Emergency out of hours noise affecting a substantial number of residents, such as continually sounding car or house burglar alarms
- Stray dog collection - see our page on Dog Warden services for more information
Hampshire police deals with any emergencies on the highway. You can contact them by calling 101.
Types of emergencies we don't deal with
- Police, Fire or Ambulance 999, (101 to report crimes and concerns to Police that do not require an emergency response)
- Environment Agency - Floodline: 0345 988 1188
- Hampshire County Council - Emergency Planning Unit 01962 846846
- Southern Electricity - Power failures and emergencies 0800 783 8866
- Transco - Gas leaks and emergencies 0800 111 999
- Southern Water - 0845 278 0845