Hart District Council has launched its new long-term vision to 2040.
The Vision is for Hart to become ‘The best place, community and environment to live, work and enjoy’.
Speaking about the Vision, Cllr David Neighbour, Leader of Hart District Council, said: “The Vision provides a clear direction for Hart and will help to improve our use of resources and align our strategies to reach the outcomes our communities deserve. The Vision will also now inform further work on the Corporate Plan and future work programming.”
The vision has been shaped in consultation with residents, community groups, business leaders and partners, and has led to clear priorities focussing around:
- Affordable quality housing
- Healthy and sustainable transport
- Enhanced leisure facilities
- Mitigating the impact of climate change
- Improved access to education
- Conserving and enriching the district’s heritage and distinction
For more information please visit www.hart.gov.uk/about-council.