The website doesn’t have a separate accessibility statement. This is because we’ve tried to design the website to be as accessible and usable as possible for every user.
The site should be compatible with:
- basic operating system screen magnifiers
- speech recognition software, e.g. Dragon Naturally Speaking
- operating system speech packages
To view a list of all pages on our website please view our site map.
You can find guidance from the BBC about:
- making your mouse easier to use
- using your keyboard to control your mouse
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
- increasing the size of the text in your web browser
- changing text and background colours
- how to magnify your screen
- screen readers and talking browsers
You should contact us if you have trouble using hart.gov.uk - this will help us to make improvements.