- Dog friendly
- Free parking (2m height restriction). Car park locked from 9pm to 6am.
- Blue Badge spaces available
- Signposted walks
- Leaping Hare Loop (Surfaced) 1.3km
- Old Oak Way (Unsurfaced) 1.2km
- Yaffle Meadows (Unsurfaced) 0.4km
- Information boards
- Map and noticeboard
- Picnic area
- Community orchard
Where you'll find it
What you'll find there
Bramshot Farm Country Park provides 91 acres of open meadows and woodlands, providing plentiful space for dog walking and other outdoor pursuits.
A total of 2.5 kilometres of surfaced and unsurfaced pathways weave throughout the meadow complex to cater for all abilities and interests. A surfaced 1.3 kilometre (approx. 30 minutes' walk) path loops out from the car park and is suitable for buggies and wheelchairs alike. Carved benches are dotted along the route at regular intervals so that you can take a seat and enjoy the scenery. Mown pathways extend a further kilometre into the Country Park, offering a chance to explore the site further and exercise any energetic furry friends!
You can start your walk along our surfaced pathway ‘Leaping Hare Loop’ from the car park. An additional pedestrian entrance is located off Juniper Road via A327 underpass connecting you with ‘Yaffle Meadows’.
The wildlife lover should keep an eye out for some great bird species, as well as reptiles and a small population of Great Crested Newts.
Top 10 species found at Bramshot Farm Country Park:
- Wasp spider
- Broad-leaved Helleborine
- Veteran Oaks
- Common Lizard
- Grass Snake
- Fallow Deer
- Small Copper
- Cinnabar moth
News and updates
- Unfortunately, all activities and events for the time being for 2020 have either been cancelled or postponed during the current pandemic.
- All volunteering is currently on hold, however if you are interested in helping out with volunteer tasks once they are up and running again, visit the Hart Voluntary Action website or call them on 01252 627070.
- We have completed several projects last year which include wild flower margins surrounding the car park and ditch work to alleviate surface water. We also completed the instalment of a heritage orchard.