Find out information about Council spending. Our financial rules and procedures are set out in our Constitution.
- Budget Book 18/19 see fees and charges only
- Budget Book 17/18
- An overview of Town and Parish Council budget information 2018/19
We publish items of spending over £500 and Contracts Register on this page. The list includes payments for goods and services, grants to third party providers and expenses. Certain payments (for example to private individuals) have been redacted for Data Protection reasons. The list may not include; banking investments, parish precepts (published elsewhere), election staff payments, salary advances, refunds, member allowances (published below), payments relating to employee remuneration, payments relating to benefits and homelessness payments.
Here you can find the terms and conditions of purchase of goods and services document.
On 26 October 2017 we formally responded to the DCLG Technical Consultation on the Local Government Financial Settlement 2018/19. Here you can view our response.
- Members Allowances Paid - 2017-18
- Members Allowances Paid - 2016-17
- Members Allowances Paid - 2015-16
- Members Allowances Paid - 2014-15
- Members Allowances Paid - 2013/14
- Members Allowances Paid - 2012/13
- Members Allowances Paid - 2011/12
- Members Allowances Paid - 2010/11
- Members Allowances Paid - 2009/10
- Members Allowances Paid - 2008/09
- Members Allowances Paid - 2007/08
- Members Allowances Paid - 2006/07
- Members Allowances Paid - 2005/06
These are available as machine readable CSV for use in spreadsheet software or PDF
- Financial Year 2018/19 CSV PDF (to date)
- Financial Year 2017/18 CSV PDF
- Financial Year 2016/17 CSV PDF
- Financial Year 2015/16 CSV PDF
- Financial Year 2014/15 CSV PDF
- Financial Year 2013/14 CSV PDF
- Financial Year 2012/13 CSV PDF
- Financial Year 2011/12 CSV PDF
- Financial Year 2010/11 CSV PDF
Our Contract Register is published in line with the Transparency Code guidelines. Details are still being updated as we work on providing a comprehensive dataset so please contact us if you have queries.
Notice of Public inspection and audit of accounts 2017/18 from 1 June to 12 July 2018.
- Statement of Accounts 2016/17
- Statement of Accounts 2015/16
- Statement of Accounts 2014/15 which includes the Annual Audit Statement (September 2015)
- Statement of Accounts 2013/14
- Statement of Accounts 2012/13
- Statement of Accounts 2011/12
- Statement of Accounts 2010/11
- Statement of Accounts 2009/10
- Statement of Accounts 2008/09
- Statement of Accounts 2007/08
- Statement of Accounts 2006/07
- Statement of Accounts 2005/06
- Statement of Accounts 2004/05
- Statement of Accounts 2003/04
- Statement of Accounts 2002/03
- Statement of Accounts 2001/02
- Statement of Accounts 2000/01
- Statement of Accounts 1999/00
- Statement of Accounts 1998/99
- Statement of Accounts 1997/98
- Statement of Accounts 1996/97
Anti Money Laundering Policy & Procedure
Here you can find a copy of our Anti Money Laundering Policy & Procedure.